Residual Current Circuit Breaker
RCCB stands for Residual Circuit Current Breaker, and the function of this electrical component is to instantaneously disconnect the circuit whenever the current leakage is detected. Additionally, it also provides protection against electrocution and electric shocks caused by unguarded contacts. At Schneider Electric India, explore our wide portfolio of Residual current circuit breakers that can be used in all tertiary and industrial buildings.
What is RCCB?
- Available upto 125A, with 30mA, 100mA & 300ma sensitivity for earth leakage
- Available in 2 & 4 Pole
- Super Immunised RCCB for circuits with high harmonic levels available
- Fault indication on front face
- Additional Protection and Indication auxiliaries available
- Available upto 63A
- Overload/ Overcurrent protection
- 30mA, 100mA & 300ma Sensitivity for earth leakage protection
- Short Circuit protection, available in B & C curve