Modernise your grid with the smart RMU
Seamlessly integrated with the Easergy T300 remote terminal unit (RTU) and our innovative conditional monitoring sensors, the smart ring main unit (RMU) is an innovative solution that makes it easier for you to answer the evolving challenges of electrical distribution. As an all-in-one solution, the smart RMU is easy to purchase, install and maintain, helping to reduce operational costs. Its robust design fits even the harshest environments.
- Gas Insulated Switchgear – very compact in size (Space saving)
- Two models of 11kV RMU offering – RINGMASTER & FBX.
- Various modules available – 1 Breaker, 1 LBS, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way etc.
- Various combinations of functions- Breaker, Load Break Switch, SFU.
- Breaking medium – SF6 gas (RINGMASTER), Vacuum ( FBX).
- Type tested & Internal Arc tested as per IEC 62271-200.
- STC rating of 21KA-3s.
- Ease of operation & maintenance.
- More than 700 RMUS to BESCOM DAS upgradation project.
- DAS Compatibility feature available in all RMU’s.
Our entry-level offer will help you improve everyday equipment maintenance and reduce OpEx costs. It features wireless thermal sensors and a smartphone app to replace infra-red thermal scanning. It also enables early detection of conditions that can result in electrical connection failures, fires, arc flashes or worse.
- Rated power up to 100 MVA
- Rated insulation level up to 170 kV
- Rated frequency 50 or 60 Hz
- Mineral oil insulating liquid
- Hermetically sealed or breathing with conservator
- Conventional or reduced losses
- High capacity of cooling options such as ONAN, ONAF, OFAF or OFWF (also with K class insulating oil)
- Off-Circuit Tap Changer (OCTC) or On-Load Tap Changer (OLTC)
- Wide range of accessories
- Low flammability dielectric liquids (Ester Oil – Natural or synthetic)
- Compact design
- Rectifier feeder (Rectifier Transformers range)
- High reliability in harsh environments
- Customised design and tailor made manufacturing
- Long service life with minimal maintenance
- Strong after sales support
- Utilities: Transmission and Distribution Network
- Power Generation: Hydro, Nuclear, Thermal…
- Small Industries: Textile, Automotive, Pharmaceutics, Food…
- Renewable Energies: Solar, Wind onshore and Biomass…
- MV switchgear, Transformer, LV switchgear in Single enclosure
- Better Aesthetics of the system
- Less maintenance, reduction in overall commissioning time
- Reduction in overall civil cost
- Savings in land cost because of compactness
- Maximum safety to operators & general public
- Type tested & Internal Arc tested as per IEC- 62271-202 Minimized cable laying work since cable connection between MV switchgear & Transformer, between Transformer & LV switchgear is done at factory